What did you think? Cast your vote below
The author has asked me to not host his files, so you will have to download them HERE
Tabletop Simulator Workshop Link: HERE
Pokemon Eldritch Edition is a custom expansion for Arkham Horror the Card Game, available in print-and-play and Tabletop Simulator versions. It includes:
– A full 6-scenario campaign featuring creepy Pokemon.
– 2 side-stories that can be used in this or any other campaign.
– 5 new Pokemon-themed investigators.
– A whole ton of player cards including all 146 original non-legendary Pokemon (plus 2 extra Eeveelutions). You’ll have to play the campaign and side-stories to learn about the legendaries.=
– Rules for adding wild Pokemon to any campaign.
Author/Creator : Chris Ramsley all credits goes to him.
|Background story:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Visual experience:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Overall experience:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|
Really would be awesome if the pdf card sizes were scaled properly. They are too small. Or maybe provide the images like for the print when needed ones.
The full release now has properly sized cards. =)
A very solid 3/5. Suffers from two major problems that make it lose a point each The scenarios lack any flavor. They feel less like an cut out from a horror novella with recognizable tropes and more a mish mash of generic terrains to facilitate the placement of pokemon by their type. They (the maker) also don’t seem at all confident in their writing as flavor texts are very bare bones. Balance. Scenarios are quite imbalanced, Mechanics are imbalanced. This problem is not easy to fix without dedicated playtesters so I understand the hurdle. But it will also keep this… Read more »